Almost every traveler has a vacation in the Maldives on their bucket list due to the magnificence of the islands. The calmness, nature’s beauty, and exquisite beaches all add up to the reasons. So if you have a holiday planned here as well, booking your stay is the next step. Considering the multitude of resorts and islands, it may get confusing. This is why we are here to help you out.
In this blog, we will discuss everything about the property String Wave Maldives, which is less than 25 kilometers from the Male International Airport. So suit yourself up to find out more.
Overview: ??String Wave Maldives
A beachfront accommodation in Gulhi, String Wave Maldives has a garden, a shared lounge, and a restaurant. The spacious rooms are equipped with a range of facilities, which make the stay comfortable and smooth. Guests can even seek help from the staff to book activities and reserve tickets for transfers. Needless to mention, the prices are competitive and worth the stay.
Rooms & Facilities
String Wave Maldives
All guestrooms have an area of 13 square meters. Moreover, the facilities are the same, except for a few, which depend on the type of room opted for. String Wave Maldives offers the guests a choice of three types of rooms:
- Deluxe Double Room: The rooms consist of a walk-in shower and a queen-sized double bed. These do not have windows or balconies.
- Deluxe Double Room with Sea View: Equipped with queen-sized double beds and a walk-in shower, the major difference between these and Deluxe Double Rooms is with regard to windows. Each room has windows offering a beautiful sea view.
- Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Sea View: The rooms have spacious balconies, where you can enjoy your morning tea/coffee while enjoying the stunning sea view. Further, the bathrooms are equipped with walk-in showers and bathtubs.
All guests can avail of the following facilities offered by the property:
- Security and Safety Features: Baby safety gates are available and the rooms are accessible by stairs as well.
- Laundry and Clothing: A clothing rack and wardrobe are provided to help organize the clothes. Guests can also avail of laundry and dry cleaning services, additionally chargeable.
- Furnishings and Layout: All rooms are equipped with trashcans, marble/tile flooring, and desks.
- Snacking, Drinking, and Dining: A mini bar and free bottled water are available. Guests can further order room service or eat at the property’s restaurant.
- Comforts: For a comfortable experience at String Wave Maldives, the rooms have wake-up service, soundproofing, sock near the bed, sleep comfort items, a fan, air conditioning, and an adapter.
- Free Wi-Fi: Free internet connectivity is available to all guests to ensure they can remain in touch with their friends and family across the globe.
- Bathroom: Free toiletries and towels are kept in all bathrooms.
How to Reach
Situated in Rah’dhebai Magu Hudhivilaa in Gulhi, the hotel can be reached conveniently through a shuttle service. Upon arrival at the Male International Airport, you can take a shuttle directly to the hotel for which you must contact them in advance. The airport is nearly 23 kilometers from the property. Alternatively, you can take a speedboat to Gulhi, which will be a less expensive choice but more time-consuming.
Based on their feedback and reviews, guests love staying at String Wave Maldives. This is not only because of the scenic views and exquisite interiors but also because of the top-notch services the staff provides. From room service to reserving entertainment tickets, the staff helps the guests in all possible ways and is extremely supportive. Not to mention the hygiene maintained by the guesthouse - fresh towels, clean linens, and sanitized premises.
Given below is a list of house rules of String Wave Maldives that you must bear in mind during your stay.
- Check-in and Check-Out: Guests can check in anytime after 2:00 PM on the day of arrival and are required to check out by 12 noon on their departure date.
- Prepayment and Cancellation Policies: The cancellation and prepayment policies are dependent on the operator you choose for booking your hotel. In order to avoid any last-moment inconvenience, check their rules.
- Pets: The property does not allow pets.
- Internet: Free internet connectivity (Wi-Fi) is available in all areas of the guesthouse.
- Parking: The property does not provide any parking spaces.
- Cards Accepted: For the purpose of payment, String Wave Maldives accepts several types of cards, including Union Pay, Discover, American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, and Diners Club International.
- Extra Bed Policies: All kinds of extra bed or cot requests are subject to availability and are additionally chargeable. Further, guests can request one extra bed per room.
- Child Policies: Only one child is allowed in a room. In case the children are using the existing bed, their stay is free if they are aged between 0 and 3 years. However, children aged between 4 and 12 years are required to pay USD 10 and between 13 and 17 years are required to pay USD 20 even if they use the existing beds. You can also ask for an extra bed for your child, which is chargeable additionally.
Why Stay Here?
After everything you have found out about String Wave Maldives in this blog if you are still wondering why you should stay here during your trip to the islands, here are some more reasons.
- The property offers facilities like photocopying and faxing to guests, keeping in mind business travelers.
- The rooms are non-smoking but there is a designated area.
- The guesthouse is entirely safe and secure, with CCTV cameras outside the property, CCTV cameras in common areas, baby safety gates, and round-the-clock security.
- You can perform a number of activities during your stay, such as snorkeling, diving, canoeing, windsurfing, and fishing. Additionally, you can ask for a class or tour concerning the local Maldivan culture to gain insight into their lives.
Now that you are aware of everything the property offers, what’s stopping you from booking your stay at String Wave Maldives?